Painting and fun
Comanche House Project
House p.2
10/31/2005 Update
Update 2/06 p1
Update 2/06 p2

We have been busy this month, trying to get some of the downstairs projects completed, so we can move into the downstairs part of the house this fall.  Since return ing from our trip to Arizona, we have removed and replaced all old glazing from the large front windows ( 7 windows), replaced broken glass in 4 window sashes (ranging from 31" x 48" to 31" x 60"), and completely rebuilt one of the sashes.  We then moved on to trim, installing the old door and window trim that we were able to salvage and manu;facturing some new pieces where needed.  The tile man installed the kitchen backsplash and finished the gouting last night.  The past week we installed crown moulding in four of the rooms downstairs.  We retrieved the refinished original footed tub from the shop in Cordell, OK Sunday afternoon and are awaiting a convenient time to get a couple of guys together, who offered to help get it upstairs.

Pictures of the current status are below:

Kitchen cabinet and backsplash

 Dining Room crown moulding with corner blocks in dining room

Crown moulding in front room